Big Fuel and Zuberance are teaming up for an exclusive social media panel and cocktail party on Tuesday, May 17 at the all new Big Fuel Headquarters in NYC! The event will bring together leading brands, marketers, and influencers to discuss real-world case studies, best practices and steps brands can take now to draw the line from social media marketing to ROI.
To request an invitation click here.
• Date: Tuesday May 17, 2011
• Time: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
• Location: Big Fuel Headquarters, 40 West 23rd Street, 5th Floor, New York
• Twitter hashtag: #NYBA
• Morgan Johnston – Corporate Communication Manager, JetBlue
• Umang Shah – Social Strategist, Microsoft
• Avi Savar – Founder, Big Fuel
• Rob Fuggetta – Founder/CEO, Zuberance
• Moderated by: Michael Learmonth – Senior Digital Editor, Advertising Age
• Event producer: David Spark – Social Media Journalist, Spark Media Solutions
It’s the $64,000 question: “Can social media and Word of Mouth marketing make me money?” We see examples of it happening all the time, but no one seems to be offering up any prescriptive solutions. Is there a formula for employing social media to drive measurable increases in qualified leads, traffic, and sales? The good news is that there are answers!
Join us and learn about:
• Energizing Brand Advocates: How to harness your brand’s fans into a powerful marketing channel
• Real-World Case Studies: How leading brands are leveraging WOM and social media to drive customer acquisition
• Measuring ROI: How to measure the ROI of WOM and social media
• Best Practices: The do’s and don’ts of effective WOM and social media marketing
We hope to see you there!